Posted by solitaireparke
Hello everyone! I’ve been really sick this last week, and I have not been able to get much done where the social media is concerned. I am now finally feeling well enough to dive back into it all! The first on my agenda is to send a great big THANK YOU to Laura Thomas aka “fuonlyknew” for nominating me for “The Most Inspiring Blogger Award”!! I am very honored to have been nominated by such a wonderful friend and blogger!! This award is also my very first and I will display it proudly! Thank you again Laura!
I couldn’t resist putting my own twist on the award image! 🙂
I highly recommend visiting and following Laura’s blog! She always has something fun posted! —>http://fuonlyknew.wordpress.com/2012/07/14/thank-you-ella-my-most-inspiring-blogger-award/
I believe the next step is to share 7 things about myself and to nominate 7 other inspiring bloggers, so here goes:
1. I have 2 grown kids (my son Dallas and my daughter Cirocco) and 4 granddaughters between the two of them.
2. My wife and I were in a rock n’ roll band called “Starchild” for nearly 15 years.
3. I am dyslexic and love to invert words and sing entire songs backwards for comedic relief.
4. I can’t feel heat in my hands after being given a tetanus shot when I was 12.
5. I worked as a Professional Commercial Photographer for over 20 years and have a Masters degree in Photography.
6. My two favorite breeds of cats are Manx and Siamese (specifically blue and lilac point). Over the course of 30 years I have owned at least 6 siamese cats named Dejah.
7. My favorite color is green, the only true color…of course. He he he
Now, in no particular order, I would like to nominate these 7 awesome bloggers!
Caron Rider – http://caronrider.blogspot.com
Alex Laybourne – http://alexlaybourne.com
Kay Glass – http://kayglassauthor.wordpress.com
Nick Thacker – http://www.nickthacker.com
Eden Baylee – http://edenbaylee.wordpress.com
Tanja Segal – http://authortanjasegal.blogspot.com
Belinda Witzenhausen – http://bwitzenhausen.wordpress.com
I was also incredibly honored to receive an amazing 5 star review of my Poetry book “Tapestry” from Laura Thomas! This review was very heartfelt and I am beyond pleased to hear that she enjoyed reading my poetry!
Here is the link to her review of “Tapestry” – http://fuonlyknew.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/a-tapestry-of-words/
Be sure to visit her blog…she is currently holding a giveaway for a chance to win one paperback copy or one of five e-book copies of “Wormwood” by D.H. Nevins! Here is the link to go read her review of “Wormwood” and enter the contest: http://fuonlyknew.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/giveawayreviewinterview-wormwoodi-didnt-have-a-clue/
Many, many thanks Laura! 🙂